This week I have been making some accessories for the girl's room, and painting some garden furniture including a table kit that I put together.
I found a piece of wood that was about the same height as the books (originally I thought I was making two shelves but later decided to go with just one) and painted the wood black.
Then I carefully cut out around one row of books, and glued it to the black piece of wood, and glued the whole thing onto the shelf.
Still haven't decided how I want to arrange this room, which made it hard to decide in which direction to angle the packaging.
As you can see, you get a colour picture, clear instructions, and well labelled pieces which are cleanly and accurately cut to size. Not bad for £2.50!
And here is the finished set. Perhaps I should make some cushions to make the chairs more comfortable.