I am slowly working my way up the front/side roof. I am doing them all at the same time, so that the rows line up. This means that on every row I have to cut shingles to fit into the valleys around the dormer and between the two roofs. You can see my half-inch guidelines on the side roof. You can also see how uneven the tops of the shingle rows are due to the varying height of the shingles, grrrrrr.
I'm also not very happy with the spacing of my first three rows on the main roof. Now that I am several rows up, it is bugging me that the second row isn't centred between the starting row and the third row. However, I expect this will be less obvious once it's all painted.
Today I went to the Epsom Dollshouse Fair and picked up some sticks of wood 1.5mm x 5mm which will be my fascia boards to hide the front roof edges once the shingles are on and painted. I also got some 1/24 cornicing, but I thought it was rather expensive at .90p per wall-length piece. I got six sticks of coving and six sticks of cornicing, which should be enough for four rooms.