In the girl's room, I added the internal window frame. Unlike the windows on the replacement wall, which were in slightly thicker MDF, the girl's window is in the original Greenleaf plywood and therefore the Grandtline window frame protruded very slightly into the room. That meant that I couldn't just glue a card frame on top of the opening as I did for the other windows. I solved that by cutting the frame into two halves to put it around the protruding window, and adding a new 'sill' with a scrap bit of cornice. I painted this frame white to fit in with the pastel decor.
I added skirting to the two rooms, again using the plastic strip and leaving it white. I selected pale green velvet paper for the girl's carpeting, and pale blue velvet paper for the boy's carpet, and applied these using double-sided tape. I don't have any furniture for the boy's room yet - so that is going to have to wait until I see something that inspires me.
Bluebell Miniatures some time ago. I bought this lace in four different widths so I can use it in a variety of windows. I still had to cut it down a bit to use it on the Fairfield window, so I ran a length of sewing cotton through the pleats first, before cutting it.
The next step will be to make some pretty cushions for them. I'm also going to have a go at making some hanging flower baskets for the front and back porches.